Back to school with #CGSDreamTeam & #CGSacademy!
“English is the easiest language to speak poorly”, said the great playwright George Bernard Shaw. In order to help our colleagues who want to deepen and improve their English, we will start, in November, through CGS Academy, a pilot English language course in Sibiu!
The course is free and is addressed to all our colleagues who want to improve their English and who are interested in using this language in our field of activity. In addition, after graduating from this course, they will have the opportunity to join projects and to work with clients in the United States and to have more benefits within the company!
The initiative is part of the CGS Academy program, dedicated to all our colleagues who want to learn new things. Since we like to continually improve, because we want to evolve and develop our skills, and because we want to acquire new ones, we will offer language courses, Excel courses, first aid courses, a training program, mentoring, as well as personal development courses, given by specialists.
The course will be taught by a specialized trainer who has the necessary qualifications and experience to support such a training.
How will the course go?
- We make sure that the training is relevant to the students’ needs and we will use carefully selected resources;
- The learning process will be interactive and will adapt to all learning styles, carrying out group activities or in pairs, with colleagues;
- The training sessions will be fun and enjoyable because, in this way, teamwork is stimulated, and participants will be encouraged to use what they have learned in their work.
What will the participants obtain after this course?
- Knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Motivation and opportunity to apply for a new job in English;
- New information with applicability.
When and where will the course take place?
- Starting with November, at our headquarters in Sibiu;
- 2 days a week, from 9:00 to 11:00 (the program is flexible and can be adapted to the needs of students);
- At the end of the course, graduates will receive a diploma that will certify the knowledge they have acquired.
As it is known, among the clients of our company there are many international companies, from the United States, Great Britain and Canada. Career opportunities within CGS Romania are intended, first of all, for our employees, whom we want to help to promote to the highest possible positions and to obtain all the benefits we offer. To join such an international project, you need to move forward, to develop both professionally and personally, and to have a bright future ahead. The investment in you and your future starts with safe and well-established steps. Get started now!
Good luck! 🙂