Vladimir Sterescu is one of the most titled Romanian entrepreneurs who generated in 2006, 8 million euro exit to Computer Generated Solutions, where he currently occupies the position of country manager. CGS expanded this year to Miercurea Ciuc and recently, to Galati, planning massive hirings. Find out more about the support and outsourcing company by watching the TV-show WALL-STREET 360.
CGS’s clients are top 500 Fortune companies, the top of the biggest worldwide companies. Around 25% of the CGS Romania’s turnover is generated by clients on the local market. These companies are especially from domains such as telecom, finance, insurance and retail. The remaining 75% of the business is generated by foreign clients, mainly from Europe, Middle East, Asia and USA.
`There is a big discrepancy between what satisfies our clients, depending on the counties. Thus, in Targu Jiu or Miercurea Ciuc, the majority are excited about the fact that they are paid on time and that they have an employment record, something that the people from Bucharest or Sibiu are used to and find normal` he said.
Watch the entire show with CGS Country Manager on www.wall-street.ro.