Back Office Representative - French (remote)
– Able to meet results as requested by management and prove to be a client oriented person.
– Customer focus and excellent French speaking and comprehension skills.
– Must be able to communicate to customers in a professional manner and convey issues preventing order process effectively.
– Basic typing skills and keyboard control functions to enhance data entry productivity.
– Familiarity with working in systems and will need to be able to interpret notes and system error messaging in order to determine next steps to process the order.
– Very good computer literacy (using efficiently the computer and basic Microsoft Office applications)
– Very good communication skills (speaking and writing).
– Minimal experience in related fields (Customer Care, Tehnical Support), but not mandatory.
– Provides a variety of customer services through email, telephone or personal contact.
– Resolves customer questions, complaints and requests via chat & e-mail.
– Attention to detail
– Emphasis on quality and strive towards zero defects within target productivity goals.